Monday, February 7, 2011

Read and Share Bible - volume two


TheUltimate DVD Read and Share Bible Volume Two
Tommy Nelson/ Tomas Nelson

This is a hard cover book with just over 200 pages (105 stories) and 2 DVD's (26 stories in all).
After reviewing the Read and Share Bible: Life & Miracles, I was super pumped to see this pop up in the available items. I couldn't wait to get it, so my kids could read through the book and have a few more DVD's to watch. But I don't feel that this book/dvd set lived up to my expectations. While I didn't see anything that was unbiblical, I found lots of holes. Many of the stories only showed parts of the stories, and missed many of the things that showed God's power out :( The book does of course fill in more of the holes than the dvd's, but I think for the amount information that was skipped, it would have been better to not make the dvd's.

I review for BookSneeze®

*Note this book was provided free, and I was not asked to write a positive or negative review, but to give my own opinion. Any links to Amazon or the publisher are only for your ease to find this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment