Friday, April 15, 2011

The Wedding Quilt - Kelly Long


The Wedding Quilt
Kelly Long

Jacob has little tolerance for abuse and because of that ends up in a bit of a unique situation. Lilly lands there with him and they find them selves engaged before it's over. Although they could break the engagement, they both decide to go through with it. As Lilly and Jacob find there way to the wedding and days following their wedding they must learn how to truly love each other and respect each other.
With all the rush of their engagement a wedding quilt is never made for Lilly, and she doesn't really expect anyone to make one, but the last person anyone expects is the person who gets it started, and has a wedding quilt made for Lilly!!

The Wedding Quilt is honestly the most sensual Amish story I have ever read. . . Nothing is improper about the details given, nor is it more that a Christian could read, but compared to most Amish books, it is very detailed.
I LOVE who made her quilt!! I was very surprised, I had thoughts on who would be the person to make it, but I was wrong, and I loved both who the author picked, and the fact that it was not what I guessed.
I really enjoy reading Amish stories, but because I don't know any Amish people, I can not tell you how accurate this story is. It gives their community a completely different feel than what I have read before.

I review for BookSneeze®


*Note this book was provided free, and I was not asked to write a positive or negative review, but to give my own opinion. Any links to Amazon or the publisher are only for your ease to find this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment