Monday, September 6, 2010

Why Does My Child Hate to Write - Carol Barnier eBook

Why Does My Child Hate to Write
Carol Barnier
an eBook from TOS $1.95
Carol Barnier gives ideas on how to make writing less painful for your active child.  Explaining that active children (with active imaginations) can often get bogged down with the difficulty in producing written words.
I read this guide without knowing how applicable it would be to my family.  We are in our 4th week of school, and I can’t tell you how many times I’ve said, just write it down and you will be done.  I’ve called friends to see if they had ideas, and then I came across this, and thought, well my seven-year old isn’t writing stories yet, so this probably won’t help.  But it can!!  She gives great ideas that I can’t wait to try.  Hopefully tomorrows lessons won’t be so much of a chore!!
Note:  This eBook was provided free from TOS, I was not asked to write a positive or negative review, nor was I compensated for this review, all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment